Our family has a rich racing history. Todd's grandfather Buck Beezley raced in the 1940s and his daughter Lore Lee (Todd's mom) and son (Tom Beezley) both raced as well. Todd's dad Lester helped Buck with his racing and married Lore Lee. Todd started racing in 1984 and leanred about building cars and fabricating from his father. Les and Lore Lee had a parts truck and sold Hoosier tire when the company was in it's infancy.
Todd Sherman has been racing open wheel modifieds since the early 90s. He raced Bice cars and learned about building modifeds from Dave Bice. In the late 90s built a few cars for himself and eventually went to work at Eagle Racing with Wayne Gibson and was manufacturing the Eagle Modified. In 2000 Todd started Sherman Enterprises and started building his own cars with much success over the years.
In 2016, Todd's son Brennan started working with him. We have tried to improve our car with new technology. We currently have a DRP Pull Down rig and data acquisition system we acquired in 2019 and now have an in house shock dyno to further assist our customers. Since 2019 we have been focusing on our Avenger 3 Link with much success in UMP A Mod, UMP Sport Mod, and CRUSA. We have a couple IMCA cars now as well and would be happy to expand to other series.
6 reasons you should considering joining TeamSE
1. We build fast cars
2. We are building a smaller number of cars each year which still allows us to provide good support. We answer our phone and Brennan is our dedicated tech person if Todd is unavailable
3. We are economically priced compared to other top brands. We try to keep our prices reasonable and don't use components that add unnecessary cost and complexity
4. We are continually trying to improve our product and test it on a regular basis with our house car program
5. We use quality components and work with reputable parts manufacturers
6. We stock a large selection and quantity of replacement parts for our cars and ship UPS daily, to help keep you on the track
If you are interested in joining TeamSE please fill out this form and we will contact you